The Gleneagle Sertoma Club, founded in 1986, is the largest Sertoma club in the greater Colorado Springs area.
We support the Sertoma International mission to help people who need assistance in overcoming speech and hearing health related problems. We also support other projects that improve the quality of life in our community.
Check below for the latest club buzz, and read our latest newsletter!
Events for August, 2017:
- August 2 -- Club Meeting -- Visitors Welcome!
- August 3 -- Blood Drive -- Bill Nance Memorial Blood Drive at Antelope Trails Elementary School 1-6 PM.
- August 5 -- HEARS 5K at Bear Creek Park East, see www.h5ke.org for more information and registration
- August 15 -- Troop 194 presents the annual Sertoma Appreciation Dinner at Fox Run Park
- August 16 -- Club Meeting with Board Meeting following
- August 25 -- Pikes Peak District Recognition Banquet at Hotel Elegante', send reservations to Gleneagle Sertoma
- August 30 -- A Gleneagle Sertoma "business&PLEASURE",..."Great Wolf Lodge"...Tour, Snack, Fun !!!